Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have never laughed so damn hard in all my life....

Iggy is the best...quoted from his site.

Pokerstars Is Rigged

Hello all,

I am here not to make threats, lies, or purposely arbertrate Pokerstars site integrity but listed below is an explanation of how ive come to a conclusion that Pokerstars is indeed not legitimate and in fact has hundreds of employees and software programmers scamming from the innocent players.

After 3 years of recorded hand histories, betting patterns, chat, and other related aspects to the game, I submitted all this information to a personal friend whom is a graduate from MIT. I will not post his name as he requested to keep his identity from this issue.

What he did was compile all the hands and ran a statistical analysis of these hands (1,345,978 to be exact) and found that the probabilities that resulted in the wins/losses of these hands were in fact 21.9% in difference then in actual probable odds. 21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

I also had him carefully research and study the betting patterns of all these hands and how it correlated to the results of these hands. You will be amazed at what he discovered. Not only does he conclude that there are inside players workin for pokerstars but he also states that they use PROGRAMMED BOTS with a very high effecient A.I.(artificial intelligence)

I know most of you have heard of these so called "bots" and in fact there are places we know that use them but I will not bring there names into this for site protection. What I'm gettin at is he concludes Pokerstars with the billions of dollars in revenue has the resources to be able to pull off this scam with hi tech programmers, anti-fraud marketing campaigns, deposit bonuses, etc etc. They have the world in their hands, and being that party poker is a big competitor it onlys make sense that these greedy bastards would rob every penny they can get their hands on!

So in closing this, beware and the next time you ask yourself how did I just lose with AA to 23 os all in preflop, remember this post.

Best of Luck,

Riggedpokerstars

6 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello IlliniFan97 great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about foreign exchange currency converter when I found your this post post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the foreign exchange currency converter type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello IlliniFan97 great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about forex internet when I found your this post post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the forex internet type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there IlliniFan97, I'm always looking for new and interesting information, and while searching the Internet for 4x made easy related information, I found this site. The this post post, although not a 100% match for the news about 4x made easy that I was orginally looking for, certainly grabbed my attention immediately. I found myself spending a good amount of time looking around your great site. Thank you and keep up the splended work!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi IlliniFan97, I was surfing around looking for the latest news about automated forex broker when I'm came across this site. I found the this post post (and your blog) to be very interesting and entertaining. Even though your site is not exactly the automated forex broker related information I'm currently searching for, I'll be sure to bookmark this site for future reference. Thanks for the good information and keep up the terrific work.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi IlliniFan97, I was surfing around looking for the latest news about forex internet when I'm came across this site. I found the this post post (and your blog) to be very interesting and entertaining. Even though your site is not exactly the forex internet related information I'm currently searching for, I'll be sure to bookmark this site for future reference. Thanks for the good information and keep up the terrific work.

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right on with this.. Your blog is really cool because it's interesting in a off-beat kind of way. It all fits together because this is how we work in real life too. About your post I realize that my methods aren't yet up to scratch. I had been googling for stuff on money making, but I ran into your blog. More often than not, I'm trying to learn about Forex News. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home