Thursday, March 20, 2008

BBT3

Hello all, thanks for stopping by for a read. Today's topic is the Battle of the Bloggers, version 3.

This is just about the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Al has done an amazing job at getting Full Tilt on board with lots of cash and prizes. Where else can you have a shot at TWO WSOP ME seats as well as TWO $2k bracelet packages. 4 seats for the TOC, not to mention cash and prizes to the top 20 on the leaderboard at the end of this madness.

How am I doing? Thanks for asking! 2 tourneys in and I'm in a solid 201st place. Part of that has to do with a slight flooding problem during the Skill Series on Tuesday evening. Started into it and the wife came upstairs with the dreaded "There's water in the basement" report.

So from about 9:45 until 2am, I was trying to stay ahead of the storm. Our little 1/3 HP sump pump (rated at 2900 gallons per hour) apparently wasn't up for the task of fighting the gazillion inches of rain on top of the gazillion inches of snow last week. Imagine that. Had to take yesterday off and run to Lowes for an upgrade to a 1/2 HP (4200 gph better do it from now on).

Needless to say, I haven't cashed or hit a FT in my two big tries. Tonight is the Riverchasers event, and is PLO8 this week. I hope to at least cash so that Al will finally link me.

Meanwhile, I'll cya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home