Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WPBT - POY Race, and other updates

Okay, okay. I'm sorry I have been neglecting this. For those who are readers but might not know me personally, I have a baby due in less than 4 weeks, so things are getting a BIT hectic.

On with the updates. For those who have been in a coma for the last month, or only subscribe to my blog (the coma has a much higher probability IMO) Iggy has NOT died. His blog may have, but he's still writing over on PokerWorks. I missed the obituary boat, so I won't even try. Hell, there are better writers out there doing that sort of thing. Click any link over there in my blogroll and you will see. And they update more often. Don't stop coming here, tho. I'll be posting more again soon.


As for the World Poker Blogger Tour Player of the Year (WPBT POY) race for 2006, my online run is over. I scored 300 points in 6 total events. I have yet to make a live event, so I think my finish was none too shabby (the live events tend to have more players and more points awarded). The finish was good enough for 39th overall (probably will drop after the live winter event). My points/event (50) has me squarely at #30. I'm pretty satisfied with that. Maybe next year I'll take another crack at it, and might even try to make an appearance at a live event. Don't know if that will happen, I missed the boat on the live events thing and would most likely end up the creepy guy sitting in the corner that everyone keeps asking about. Such is life.

I do have an update to my "Winning Micro-Limits Players" post below. I need to finish off some things, like links I have from comments, etc that I'll try to wrap up this weekend. I swear. Although this thing might blow up from the load of having more than 2 posts in a month.

That's it for now. I hope there are still some out there that stop by once in a while to say hello. If not, I'll cya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home