Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WPBT - a nice run

Wow, my third blogger event and I money and get some free swag. I could get into this. I'm pretty sure it's that I'm new to the tour and people don't have a good read on me yet, but I'm going to ride the wave as long as I can. Thanks the guys at DADI for putting this together, I had a great time.

And here's the final results:

Yep, that's me in THIRD! Wow, I'm pretty excited about it. Got $100 for the finish and I was pretty short stacked for about the last 1/4 of the tourney. In fact, at one point, I was 18th out of 18. So I'm pretty proud of the comeback to finish 3rd.




Winning was a nice, but there is something I can actually be more excited about. I collected a pretty neat bounty on the way. Wil Wheaton hosts a weely tourney on PokerStars. The WWdN. Whoever knocks him out gets the next one named after them. Guess who now has that honor for next week? That's right!



Pretty sweet deal.

Other Updates

Time for an update to my limit challenge as well. Been playing on and off and have run my $1.20 up to $2.80, so I'm about 5BBs away from moving up to the nickle/dime game. Should hit that tonight and then start the climb.

I need to do some serious updating and additions to the blogroll now that I'm trying to get back into this a bit more. Look for some updates this weekend. I have a live game on Saturday night, so look for the report from that as well.

I'm off to Europe for a few weeks in May due to work, so this might sit idle for a few weeks. I'm going to make a weekend trip to London and check out the Gutshot Card Club. That should be fun and interesting. I've heard a ton about the place and I'm eager to say that I was able to play there as well.

That's about it for now. I'll cya at the tables.


1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the IlliniFan Inivitational go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home