Monday, January 18, 2010

Why not to play on Cake, continued

Wow, I thought this was over. I was done with Cake, so I transferred my cash to someone else and he shipped to me on Full Tilt. Now he just tried to cashout...and here is the response from Cake....

Hello XXXXXXXX,

Please be advised that we will not be able to process your current withdrawal request as the funds in question were derived from an inter-player transfer. Transfers are for the funding of friends and families accounts who would not otherwise be able to play. They are not meant as a method to re-pay debts or cashout funds for other players who wish to circumvent the cashout process. The funds must be transferred back to the account of origin in order to be cashed out. Sorry for any inconvenience.


Kind Regards,
CakePoker Cashier Department

"Circumvent the cashout process"? Seriously. If you would like to make your cashout process SOMETHING REASONABLE, you know, like other sites, maybe people wouldn't try to "Circumvent the cashout process".

What a crock. I guess I'm stuck back there until I can run my roll up to $500. I'm not gonna re-deposit and pay a 5% fee. I'm tempted to sit down HU with the guy and lose it all, just so he can cashout (or I can) and we can just re-ship somewhere else. That would be less than the rake....so maybe I'm onto something.

Or maybe Cake could get their heads out of their asses and let people cashout at the same levels that they allow deposits. What a novel concept! I can deposit in $50 increments and cashout in $50 increments! Not 10X!

Gah. I had another post in me as I hit the Hollywood today. Now I can't get past this crap.

I'll cya at the tables.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger John Doe said...

Cake always seemed a little sketchy to me. After having a bad experience with Doyle's room when it was on micro gaming. I dont go far from stars and tilt :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home