Friday, May 13, 2005

Moving on to Full Tilt

Okay, so I may be somewhat of a bonus whore. The new 100% match at FullTilt got me thinking. I haven't tried any real money there, yet. But 100% match has me thinking..so, what the heck? I'll try the microlimit stuff....nickel dime NLHE, maybe some $5 SnGs. So if you happen to see me there, stop and say hello. I'll post how I'm doing when I get a few hands played. I have heard that FT is easy money, but to an amateur like me, who knows?

And speaking of being an amateur, I guess I better explain why I think of myself that way. I have a day job, and I think of poker as a hobby/entertainment. I am posting here as a quasi-journal to see if anyone A) notices me or B) cares enough about my plays that I post here to comment on them. So this will be my training room, for now. I have no plans to move up out of the micro limits ($0.05/$0.10 to $0.10/$0.25 NLHE, and small buy-in type tourneys from $1-$10). So, we'll see where this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home